Raptor Ridge’s Auxerrois is sourced from Zenith Vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills. Auxerrois was first planted in Oregon in the 1980s by David Adelsheim, who had cuttings of the plant brought to Oregon State University in the 1970s along with clones of Pinot Noir. The grape is native to Alsace, where it is frequently bottled and labelled as Pinot Blanc, naturally tends toward moderate to low-acid expression, and carries a richness of texture like that of Chardonnay.
· Bottled: August 30th, 2018
· Alcohol: 13.0%
· Case Production: Less than 200 Cases
· Farming: Live certified
· Harvest Date: September 24th, 2017
· Brix: 20.2
· pH: 3.17
· TA: 5.3 g/L
· Whole Cluster Pressed 100%
· Barrel fermented in 100% Neutral Oak
Keep in touch!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.