Visit Us & Virtual Visits
Our Tasting Room is open for tastings and curbside pick-up by appointment only. Reservations start daily at 10am. Visit our reservation system or give us a call at (503)628-8463 to book your appointment now.
Vine to Glass
If the current climate or canceled travel plans make an in-person visit impossible for the next few months, never fear! Until you can come and see us in person, visit us virtually! Consider the following Virtual Visit options:
Start with our Monthly Virtual Zoom Tasting with Tasting Room Hospitality Host Extraordinaire Luiggi Uzcategui. Luiggi will run through the Daily tasting of current vintages, as well as diving into the private cellar of owners Scott and Annie Shull to give a Drinkability diagnosis on wines you may already own but are unsure about opening.
Have a family or corporate gathering that would benefit from an educational wine tasting? Consider a curated Zoom call with a few bottles of wine hosted by Raptor Ridge, with the ability to have structured breakout sessions, teambuilding activities if desired.
COVID-19 RELATED PROCEDURES
1. All staff will be wearing masks, and we can assure you that we are sporting smiles behind them. Masks are currently required at all times unless actively sipping wine or eating food, this is in accordance with to Gov. Kate Brown’s re-opening criteria for Washington County. At this time, indoor seating is not allowed, and group sizes are limited to no more than 6 people from 2 households. *We have complimentary masks available if you like.
2. For those that opt for the Daily Flight, we will bring your wines to your table in the order they are on the flight in personal carafes. *Chilled water available upon request.
3. We have disinfected all surfaces prior to your arrival and will do so after your appointment concludes. In order to ensure public health safety, we have allocated specific times to appointments (60 minutes). Our team will work with you to keep your group on schedule.
4. We have designated specific restrooms to groups in order to reduce exposure.
5. Staff will be available throughout your visit and will keep tabs on your group, ensuring you have everything you need. We do ask that everyone observe the 6-foot social distancing measure and keep masks on at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
Now offering Spanish menus, service, and tours by request.
Ahora ofrecemos menús, servicio, y recorridos en español a pedido.
Keep in touch!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.