Visit Us & Virtual Visits
Vine to Glass
COVID-19 RELATED PROCEDURES
1. All staff will be wearing masks, and we can assure you that we are sporting smiles behind them. Masks are currently required at all times unless actively sipping wine or eating food, though the mask mandate has been lifted for vaccinated persons, we graciously request that you continue to wear masks when moving about indoors and interacting with staff members, mainly for their protection until they are all completely through their vaccination processes. At this time, group sizes are still limited to no more than 6 people from 2 households. *We have complimentary masks available if you like.
2. For those that opt for the Daily Flight, we will bring your wines to your table in the order they are on the flight in personal carafes. *Chilled water available upon request.
3. We have disinfected all surfaces prior to your arrival and will do so after your appointment concludes. In order to ensure public health safety, we have allocated specific times to appointments (90 minutes). Our team will work with you to keep your group on schedule.
4. We have designated specific restrooms to groups in order to reduce exposure.
5. Staff will be available throughout your visit and will keep tabs on your group, ensuring you have everything you need. We do ask that everyone continue to observe the 6-foot social distancing measure and keep masks on when moving about indoors or interacting with staff.
Now offering Spanish menus, service, and tours by request.
Ahora ofrecemos menús, servicio, y recorridos en español a pedido.
Keep in touch!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, events, and promotions.