2017 Rudolfo Pinot Gris
Logsdon Ridge Vineyard, owned by the Rudolph family, is known by the vineyard crews as Rudolfo Vineyard. Organically farmed by Dai Crisp, this Pinot Gris has always been known to be a top performer, so naturally it has become our first single vineyard Pinot Gris offering. In a departure from our traditional stainless-steel fermentation, the Pinot Gris was barrel fermented using VL1 yeast, which is known to express terpenes. We strive to maintain a balance of fruit and acidity, while presenting the luscious texture and aromas that the fruit offers.
- Bottled: February 22nd, 2018
- Alcohol: 13.8%
- Case Production: 2230 cases (9L) 40 Kegs (19L)
- Harvest Date: September 30th, 2017
- Brix: 22.4
- pH: 3.23
- TA: 5.5
- Whole Cluster Pressed 100%
- Light Bentonite fining in cold settling tank
- Barrel fermented for 5 months in neutral French Oak
- Fermented with VL1 yeast.